Prep: 2 minutes; Cook: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chicken breast half and about 1/4 cup tomato sauce)
4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
3/4 teaspoon ground cumin, divided
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 (10-ounce) can mild diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
3/4 cup (3 ounces) preshredded reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat; coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle both sides of chicken evenly with 1/2 teaspoon cumin and salt; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
3. Add 1/4 teaspoon cumin and tomatoes to pan; cook 1 minute. Return chicken to pan; spoon tomato mixture evenly over chicken. Sprinkle evenly with cheese; broil 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Top with cilantro.
Calories: 253 (20% from fat)
Fat: 6g (sat 2.9g,mono 0.5g,poly 0.5g)
Recipe Via CookingLight.com
Latest posts by Matt (see all)
- The Countdown Workout: 4, 3, 2, 1 to FAT LOSS! - December 6, 2013
- “I Feel Fat”: 10 Ways to Eliminate this Thought from Your Life Forever - December 2, 2013
- Super INTENSE 10 Minute Finisher Workouts for Anyone Short on TIme - November 27, 2013